- Indranil Bhattacharya (42.2 kms)
- Ramachandra Kuravi (42.2 kms)
- Ezgi AKDESIR (42.2 kms)
- Dipankar Pathak (42.2 kms)
- Kamesh Rathinavelu (9 kms)
- Stefania Lanfranchi (11.7 kms)
- Sandeep Ghosh (4 kms)
- Sachin Mehta (17.5 kms)
- Kishorilal Thirukonda (9 kms)
- Shriram Kumaraswamy (11.7 kms)
- Pranitha Kamat (4 kms)
- Ananda Somanahalli (17.5 kms)
- Alexandra vrinceanu (9 kms)
- Simon Sieber (11.7 kms)
- Silvana Cimpoc (4 kms)
- Silviu Cristea (17.5 kms)
- Henrik Schoch (9 kms)
- Christiane demgenski (11.7 kms)
- Sheena katyal (4 kms)
- Aditya Banerjee (17.5 kms)
Being the first marathon event in running for me, Zürich marathon has been the special one. Having run the last two versions, and with commitments to do more ultra-marathons this year, including a dedicated road marathon, I was in the dilemma if Züri run should be in my wish list of running races for this year. As expected, I couldn’t keep myself off, especially when some best of your friends are participating in this carnival.
I am therefore, once again, for the third time in a row, running the Zürich marathon. To add more to that, I am very happy to support Asha Zürich through this event, which is making a significant impact in their self-less cause to educate underprivileged children in India.
I therefore convey my best wishes to Asha, and hope that I will receive enough support in my journey to raise a significant fund for Asha Zürich’s charity.
Kindly provide the information below.