- Indranil Bhattacharya (42.2 kms)
- Ramachandra Kuravi (42.2 kms)
- Ezgi AKDESIR (42.2 kms)
- Dipankar Pathak (42.2 kms)
- Kamesh Rathinavelu (9 kms)
- Stefania Lanfranchi (11.7 kms)
- Sandeep Ghosh (4 kms)
- Sachin Mehta (17.5 kms)
- Kishorilal Thirukonda (9 kms)
- Shriram Kumaraswamy (11.7 kms)
- Pranitha Kamat (4 kms)
- Ananda Somanahalli (17.5 kms)
- Alexandra vrinceanu (9 kms)
- Simon Sieber (11.7 kms)
- Silvana Cimpoc (4 kms)
- Silviu Cristea (17.5 kms)
- Henrik Schoch (9 kms)
- Christiane demgenski (11.7 kms)
- Sheena katyal (4 kms)
- Aditya Banerjee (17.5 kms)
I'm working at ESPAS, an institution for people with disabilities.
I know Asha since already 3 years and take part to so many meetings as well I give my support to various events of that very nice, human and seriously organization.
Generally, I like ( or I love) to do something in a good and human way for people(in abroad and here in Switzerland), who are not on the sunny side of their life.
Next April I will give again my support for Asha when I will run 17.5k kilometres at the Zurich marathon.
So, it would be very kind of you if you like to be part of my run and give your support with your donation.
Thank you so much in advance.
Kindly provide the information below.