- Indranil Bhattacharya (42.2 kms)
- Ramachandra Kuravi (42.2 kms)
- Ezgi AKDESIR (42.2 kms)
- Dipankar Pathak (42.2 kms)
- Kamesh Rathinavelu (9 kms)
- Stefania Lanfranchi (11.7 kms)
- Sandeep Ghosh (4 kms)
- Sachin Mehta (17.5 kms)
- Kishorilal Thirukonda (9 kms)
- Shriram Kumaraswamy (11.7 kms)
- Pranitha Kamat (4 kms)
- Ananda Somanahalli (17.5 kms)
- Alexandra vrinceanu (9 kms)
- Simon Sieber (11.7 kms)
- Silvana Cimpoc (4 kms)
- Silviu Cristea (17.5 kms)
- Henrik Schoch (9 kms)
- Christiane demgenski (11.7 kms)
- Sheena katyal (4 kms)
- Aditya Banerjee (17.5 kms)
Training for and running with Team Asha 2018 in Zurich Marathon is my way of demonstrating the commitment I have to Asha and its cause of working with economically challenged sections of society in India. Starting as an organization working to bring education to underprivileged children, Asha's mission today has grown to rejuvenating the entire community these children live in and holistically bettering not just their own lives but those of their families as well, and I am very excited to be part of it.
Why Asha for Education?
Asha is a "low overhead" organization, completely driven by volunteers (including the administrative expenses) ensuring 100% of your donations are sent to our partner groups in India. We have no paid staff and keep our running costs to minimum.
I'm asking you to sponsor my run with whatever contribution you can make. All donations are tax deductible, and we are registered with many companies for donation-matching programs. Any contribution you make will help achieve these marathon goals and go a long mile in bringing smiles, education, well-being and awareness to children and their communities.
Kindly provide the information below.