- Indranil Bhattacharya (42.2 kms)
- Ramachandra Kuravi (42.2 kms)
- Ezgi AKDESIR (42.2 kms)
- Dipankar Pathak (42.2 kms)
- Kamesh Rathinavelu (9 kms)
- Stefania Lanfranchi (11.7 kms)
- Sandeep Ghosh (4 kms)
- Sachin Mehta (17.5 kms)
- Kishorilal Thirukonda (9 kms)
- Shriram Kumaraswamy (11.7 kms)
- Pranitha Kamat (4 kms)
- Ananda Somanahalli (17.5 kms)
- Alexandra vrinceanu (9 kms)
- Simon Sieber (11.7 kms)
- Silvana Cimpoc (4 kms)
- Silviu Cristea (17.5 kms)
- Henrik Schoch (9 kms)
- Christiane demgenski (11.7 kms)
- Sheena katyal (4 kms)
- Aditya Banerjee (17.5 kms)
I never thought that I could run more than few hundred meters until I met Asha guys in 2014. They motivated me to run more and this is the third year I am running for them. I would love to keep running as long as I can and finish one Full Marathon at least.
Asha is a non-profit organization dedicated to education of under-priviledged children in India. They fund schools run for children who otherwise do not have access to education.
Running is fun and running for a good cause gives me complete satisfaction. This year, I run 17.5 kms in Zurich Marathon and committed to raise 1000 CHF for 'Asha for Education'. Please support me in attaining my goal with your donation.
Kindly provide the information below.