- Indranil Bhattacharya (42.2 kms)
- Ramachandra Kuravi (42.2 kms)
- Ezgi AKDESIR (42.2 kms)
- Dipankar Pathak (42.2 kms)
- Kamesh Rathinavelu (9 kms)
- Stefania Lanfranchi (11.7 kms)
- Sandeep Ghosh (4 kms)
- Sachin Mehta (17.5 kms)
- Kishorilal Thirukonda (9 kms)
- Shriram Kumaraswamy (11.7 kms)
- Pranitha Kamat (4 kms)
- Ananda Somanahalli (17.5 kms)
- Alexandra vrinceanu (9 kms)
- Simon Sieber (11.7 kms)
- Silvana Cimpoc (4 kms)
- Silviu Cristea (17.5 kms)
- Henrik Schoch (9 kms)
- Christiane demgenski (11.7 kms)
- Sheena katyal (4 kms)
- Aditya Banerjee (17.5 kms)
Asha, translated as hope in English, is an organization that lives up to its name, by working towards rekindling hope to underprivileged children of society by securing their future through education and creating overall awareness, and hence providing means for not only personal, but also socioeconomic development of the societies they feed from.
By running with Team Asha is in Zurich Marathon, I wish to inspire many more to join this joint commitment of giving back to the society, and live the pleasure of it in the eyes of children in need.
Why Asha for Education?
Asha is a "low overhead" organization, completely driven by volunteers (including the administrative expenses) ensuring 100% of your donations are sent to our partner groups in India. We have no paid staff and keep our running costs to minimum.
I ask you to sponsor my run, and awaken the joy of giving, with whatever contribution you can make. All donations are tax deductible, and we are registered with many companies for donation-matching programs. Any contribution you make will help achieve these marathon goals and go a long mile in bringing smiles, education, well-being and awareness to children and their communities.
Kindly provide the information below.